Best Stem Cell Therapy Hospitals in India
Don't know where to start?
- Speak to our in house doctor
- Get a response within 5 minutes
33 Years old Mozambique Patient undergoes CTVS pro....
Patient: Mr SargioCangola Age: 33 male Country: Mozam....Read More
UAE Patient Underwent Successful Knee Replacement ....
Country: UAE Condition: Knee Problems Treatment: Robo....Read More
India accounts for some of the best stem cell hospitals in India that comprises some of the best stem cells doctors and all the latest technologies required to perform the therapy. Stem Cell therapy is an advanced treatment which uses healthy stem cells to promote the damaged or diseased organ to heal faster. International patients can explore Medmonks to find the Best Hospital For Stem Cell Therapy In India, and receive treatment at an affordable price.
Stem Cell Therapy consists of 1- 2 stem cells injections along with rehabilitation sessions and physiotherapy, which usually finishes within a 1 week.
1. How do I know which is the right hospital for me? How do I review/assess a hospital?
Patients can create a checklist and verify the following things on our website for selecting the best stem cell hospital in India:
• Is the stem cell therapy hospital in India, certified by JCI/NABH association? JCI (Joint Commission International) and NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals), are two association that can be used by the patients to verify and compare the quality of treatment delivered at some of the best Stem Cell Hospitals in India.
• Does the hospital have all the equipment to perform stem cell treatment successfully? The treatment of each condition requires the use of a unique technique, that can be delivered by specific medical tools only, making it important that the hospital has the equipment to treat the patient.
• What are the credentials of the hospital staff? A patient can choose the best hospital in India, but if it’s doesn’t account for a specialist that can perform their treatment, everything can go downhill.
Patients can also search for different hospitals profiles and compare their reviews on our website.
2. What technologies are important to perform stem cells treatment?
NRT – Non-invasive regenerative therapy is a regenerative medicine which helps damaged tissues in re-growing healthy tissues. This is one of the most profound technology for producing healthy cells.
FACS & MACS – FACS ( Fluorescence-activated cell sorting) and MACS (magnetically activated cell sorting) are two common methods used for separating healthy stem cells from unhealthy. According to numerous studies FACS can obtain cancer cells from brain gliomas, prostate cancer, breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer etc.
Molecular imaging, BLI (bioluminescence imaging), PET (Positron Emission Tomography), MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) can also be used for quantifying and characterizing the biological process at a molecular and cellular level amongst living subjects. This helps in tracking the damage cells and their cause, making it easier for doctors to treat the roots of the problem.
3. How does the cost of stem cell treatment vary across hospitals in India across hospitals?
The following reasons can cause variation in the cost of stem cell therapy in India:
• Location of the Hospital
• Hospital’s Infrastructure
• Doctor’s Experience
• Additional specialization of the doctor
• Facilities at the hospital
• Equipment used in the treatment
• Drugs/ components and other unique technique used in the treatment
Note: Each patient is unique, and so are the techniques which are used for treating them, which causes these cost variation in the treatment. Other factors that can affect the treatment cost have already been mentioned above.
4. What facilities are given to international patients?
International patients are provided with the same facilities and care as any domestic patients in Indian Hospitals. However, patients who travel to India through Medmonks can avail free services like a translator, video consultation with their doctor, and 24*7 helpline care etc.
5. Do hospitals provide telemedicine services for international patients?
Most Indian hospitals facilitating medical care to international patients deliver telemedicine services to the patients, because of obvious reasons. However, in conditions where the hospital is unable to provide these services patients, can use Medmonks for arranging free telemedicine consultation with their concerned specialist/ doctor.
6. What happens if a patient doesn’t like the hospital chosen by them? Will Medmonks help the patient in switching to a different hospital?
It is rare that a patient finds himself/herself unhappy or dissatisfied by the services, provided by a hospital, but if any such situation arises due to any circumstances, Medmonks, helps the patients switch to a different hospital, ensuring that they receive their treatment on schedule.
7. What is the cost of stem cell therapy in India?
Stem cell therapy cost in India is subject to vary based on the condition of the patient that determines how many sessions he/she might require, based on which the total cost of the treatment is calculated.
On an average, the cost of stem cell treatment in India starts at USD 6000 for 7 days hospital stay for the treatment of Muscular Dystrophy or Autism and USD 7000 for Cerebral Palsy, which will require the patient to get physical rehabilitation care for 90 days.
8. Are all the best stem cell doctors in India working in famous hospitals only?
This is true for most cases, as hospitals build their goodwill in the market with the success rate and the quality of treatment delivered by their doctors. Doctors are also able to utilize their skills and knowledge in well-established organizations as they have the resources to deliver the best results while performing surgery or therapy.
9. Why choose Medmonks?
Medmonks is a medical tourism company that helps international patients seek medical assistance at an affordable cost in India. The company guides the patient to step on the road to recovery, by managing everything from their travel to treatment in India.
Patients can also seek a second opinion from Medmonks team of healthcare specialists who have a combined experience of over 100 years in the medical sector.
“Network of the Best Stem Cell Hospitals in India │Certified Doctors
Travel Management – We help patients in getting visa approvals, plane tickets and make video counsel with their specialist before coming to India.
On Ground Services – Airport Pickup │Hotel Bookings │ Doctor Appointment │Transport Discounts │Communication Facilities (Sim & WiFi (Dongle) Arrangement) │24*7 Customer Care | Free Translation Services
Free Follow-up Care – Two Free Video Consultation & Free Chat Consultation for 6 months after departure.”