- Established in 1996, by Dr Mahipal S Sachdev, eminent ophthalmologist and Padmashree awardee, Centre for Sight (CFS) is a leading eye care provider in India. Since its inception, Centre for Sight has been guided by patient-centric values of efficiency, precision, compassion and integrity.
- Centre for Sight won the prestigious Frost & Sullivan award as the Eye care provider company of the year 2010 & 2014, an affirmation of its values. Centre for Sight was awarded the prestigious FICCI Healthcare Excellence award for Operational Excellence in 2012. ET Now Leaders of tomorrow national award for Business Excellence in 2014. Awarded “Best Single Specialty Hospital Chain 2016” at Businessworld 3rd Healthcare Summit & Awards. Dr Mahipal S Sachdev, chairman & MD CFS group of hospitals receives lifetime achievement Award at Times Health achiever Delhi NCR 2017. Also, the hospital was awarded best single speciality hospital in the same conclave. These awards are recognition of our committed efforts to make eye care a super speciality in India.
- Driven by the mission to provide the best eye care to all, Centre for Sight has carefully handpicked a team of more than 145 doctors from premier institutions across the country with a reachability to most cities in form of 47 eye care centers and has recently opened its state-of-the-art facility : Centre for Sight Eye Institute at Dwarka, Delhi, the largest private comprehensive superspeciality eye Institute in north India.
- Centre for Sight is registered in many states under the Nursing Home Act by the Directorate General of Health Services and is on the panel of many reputed Public Sector Undertakings, Corporates and TPAs. Centre for Sight has its eye bank at Preet Vihar, Delhi.
- For team Centre for Sight, the guiding principles for achieving Excellence in Eye Care is to provide to all who enter our portals, specialized eye care, honest clinical opinion and latest technology. With these principles always in our mind, we hope to continue serving our patients with eye ailments to the best of our ability and live up to the reputation of being a leading provider of quality eye care.
- Eye Surgery
- Enlarge Endodontic Instrument
- Catalys laser from ABBOTT
- LenSx Laser from Alcon for Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery
- VisuMax from Carl Zeiss for SMILE – No Blade, No Flap, All laser vision correction
- Intralase Femtosecond Laser from AMO for Bladefree LASIK, INTACS for Keratoconus
- CENTURION from Alcon – for Microincision Cataract Surgery
- Stellaris from Bausch & Lomb for Microincision Cataract Surgery
- Signature from AMO – for Microincision Cataract Surgery
- Compact from AMO for Phaco surgeries
- Laureate from Alcon for Phaco surgeries
- VISX from AMO for LASIK
- MEL 80 from Carl Zeiss for LASIK
- Zyoptix-100 from Bausch & Lomb for LASIK
- Stellaris PC & Millenium from Bausch & Lomb for Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Constellation from Alcon for Vitreo Retinal Surgery
- Alcon Accurus Vitreo Retinal Surgery Unit
- ML 7 microkeratome DSAEK donor preparation system
- Green lasers for retinal treatment
- Specialized microscopes from Carl Zeiss & Topcon for intraocular, vitreoretinal and oculoplastic surgeries
- LED cold light illumination and digital magnification system
- Fourth generation radiofrequency surgical suite
- Ruthenium 106 plaque brachytherapy
- Automated orbitotomy and bone microsurgery console
- Ultrasonic bone emulsification surgical system for minimally invasive lacrimal microsurgery and orbital bone contouring
- Laser DCR
- Latest anesthesia work-station for personalized anesthetic care
- Laryngeal mask anesthesia for children with immediate recovery
- Corneal Collagen Crosslinking for Keratoconus
- Oculus Pentacam
- ORBScan II with aberrometer
- Tomey corneal topography
- Digital Fundus Camera from Carl Zeiss
- Green laser unit from Carl Zeiss
- Carl Zeiss OCT
- B Scan with UBM
- Humphrey Field Analyzer from Zeiss for glaucoma
- Yag Laser System from Zeiss
- Slit Lamps
- Auto Refractometers
- Indirect & Direct ophthalmoscopes
- Non contact tonometers
Consulted : Dr Mahipal Sachdev
Doctor friendliness Explanation of the health issue Treatment satisfaction Value for money
Hello guys, I want to share my personal experience with the Center for Sight and Dr Mahipal Sachdev, which in my opinion is a very good hospital. I got Conductive keratoplasty at the centre. Initially, I thought I would have to get laser surgery for restoring my vision. But Dr Sachdev told me about this advanced non-invasive method that helped me get my vision back without any invasive treatment. This treatment uses radio frequency energy for correcting the refractive error post cataract surgery.
Consulted : Dr Mahipal Sachdev
Doctor friendliness Explanation of the health issue Treatment satisfaction
Laser Eye Surgery (LASIK)
This hospital provides an ambulance for picking up and dropping patients. The doctors are very qualified here. I received my treatment from Dr Mahipal Sachdev. The centre has all the latest machine and performs eye surgery using different technologies. Everyone at the hospital is very friendly and corporative.