Best Cervical Cancer Treatment Hospitals in India
Don't know where to start?
- Speak to our in house doctor
- Get a response within 5 minutes
33 Years old Mozambique Patient undergoes CTVS pro....
Patient: Mr SargioCangola Age: 33 male Country: Mozam....Read More
UAE Patient Underwent Successful Knee Replacement ....
Country: UAE Condition: Knee Problems Treatment: Robo....Read More
The uterine cervix is the most bottom portion of a woman's womb (uterus) that connects vagina and the uterus. Cervical Cancer occurs when cervix cells grow abnormally and invade in other organs and tissues in the body. Cervical cancer grows slowly, providing opportunities for prevention if detected on time. Cervical Cancer Hospitals in India are equipped with the latest technology and some of the most experienced surgical minds in the world, that help international patients receive quality treatment at an economically price.
1. How do I know which is the right hospital for me? How do I review/assess a hospital?
The following things are important to be considered by the patients for selecting the best cervical cancer hospital in India:
- Does the healthcare center have an NABH or JCI accreditation? NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers), is a type of Indian constitution board of Quality Control designed to constantly analyze the standard and quality of treatment provided in Indian Hospitals. JCI (Joint Commission International) is a similar council that looks after the quality standards of treatment followed at different hospitals worldwide that come under its umbrella. These boards aid as a certificate of quality for patients while they select an hospital overseas for their treatment.
- What is the location of the Hospital? Patients should ensure while selecting their hospital, that it is easy to locate and is surrounded by the facilities which they might require during their stay in the country, which might include particular dietary or food options, hotel service etc.
- What are the ratings of the Hospital? Patients can refer to the reviews and experience of former patients to determine the quality of service they will be getting at the hospital.
- Is the hospital equipped with the latest technologies required for cervical cancer treatment? Depending on the patient’s condition cervical cancer can be treated, alone or in combination with surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, targeted therapy or immunotherapy. So, it is important the hospitals are equipped with all these technologies.
Apart from verifying these factors, patients can also refer to Medmonks website for comparing infrastructure, technologies, staff and other facilities provided at some of the best cervical cancer hospitals in India.
2. What technologies are important to perform cervical cancer treatment?
Robotic-Assisted Tools – Robotic Surgery is a minimally invasive surgical technique that is performed using multiple small incisions which helps in preventing blood loss and promoting speedier recovery of the patient. Robotic surgery tools can be required for performing Hysterectomy or Trachelectomy or other procedures.
Laparoscopic Surgery Tools – Laparoscopic surgery uses small incisions through which a small tube is inserted that has camera attached to it, that helps the surgeon in analyzing the problems inside the patient's body. It can also be used in operations like trachelectomy and hysterectomy.
Laser Beam – In certain cases, when cancer has not spread outside the cervix, it can be removed using laser surgery, which requires the use of a laser beam machine.
MRI, PET, & CT Scan – are imaging tests that can help in analyzing the spread of cancer inside the lymph nodes of the patients, which can be used for determining the best method for the surgery. Lymph nodes that appear bright or bigger than their usual size are considered to be more prone to cancer. Patients with the following results are usually recommended to get biopsied.
3. Why does the cost of treatment vary in different hospitals in the same country or location?
The cost of cervical cancer treatment in India can vary because of the following reasons:
Hospital Room Rent
Fees of the doctor/ surgeon/ other staff
The severity of the patient’s case
The type of technique used in the treatment
Use of any special drug/ blood component
Use of additional Services
4. What facilities are given to international patients?
International patients can enjoy the following facilities by using Medmonks services:
Doctor/ Hospital Appointment
Free Video Consultant (Before Arrival & After Departure)
5. Do hospitals provide telemedicine services for international patients?
Telemedicine services are not offered by all healthcare centers in India. However, there are a few hospitals like Fortis and Apollo Group that provide e-medicine. Keeping this in mind, Medmonks has created additional services in its package that allows patients to stay in touch with their doctors free for 6-months months on messages or 2 video call sessions.
6. What happens if a patient doesn’t like the hospital chosen by them? Will Medmonks help the patient in switching to a different hospital?
Under some circumstances, patients can have a dispute, or feel unsatisfied by the staff or the services provided at the hospital, which might make them want to move to a different setting. We request patients to contact Medmonks executives, under such situations, and the company will help them to shift to a different hospital of the same standing, with the same facilities.
7. Where can I find the best cervical cancer doctors in India?
Most experienced doctors are working at top hospitals in India; this is mainly because these hospitals have the required resources that help doctors treat patients to the best of their caliber. And naturally, the surgical success rate and achievements of these doctors help healthcare centers in building their reputation.
Patients will be able to find the most elite and experienced cervical cancer doctors on Medmonks website, as the company is associated with the network of the best medical professionals in the country.
8. What is the cost of cervical cancer treatment in India?
The cost of cervical cancer treatment in India can vary depending on the technique and approach used in the treatment. Cancer can be treated through the following treatments individual or a combination of these treatments. The final cost of cervical cancer treatment in India can only be calculated after thoroughly studying the patient’s case, which will help in determining how many sessions of therapy will be required or what technology will be used in the surgery.
Here is a rough estimate of the average cost of cervical cancer treatments in India:
Cost of Cervical Cancer Surgery in India – starting from USD 2900
Cost of Chemotherapy in India – starting from USD 400 per cycle
Cost of Radiation therapy in India – USD 3500 (IMRT)
Cost of CyberKnife in India – starting from USD 5500
Cost of Immunotherapy in India – starting from USD 1600
Cost of Hormone therapy in India – starting from USD 800
Cost of Targeted Therapy in India – starting from USD 1000
9. Why choose Medmonks?
“Medmonks is an online healthcare network that connects some of the best hospitals in India with patients in need of immediate medical attention. It offers patients a platform to browse and seek medical guidance from an endless array of options at an affordable price. Apart from guiding patients to their preferred hospitals, our services can also be used to gain visa assistance, book plane tickets, arrange accommodations and make appointments with the doctors.
A network of Certified Doctors│ Accredited Cervical Cancer Hospitals in India
Free Video Consultation (Before & After the treatment) – Patients will be able to use video consultation with their surgeon/doctor before arriving and after going back to their homeland for follow up care.
Free Translators Services – We provide free translation services for our patients that help them freely express their worries with their doctors and the staff of cervical cancer hospital in India.
Online Prescriptions – We provide online prescription and medicine delivery for our patient if required. ”