- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore comprises of 400 patient beds and 94 multi-speciality doctors.
- The hospital provides tertiary care for more than 40 specialities which include MAS (Minimal Access Surgery), Neurosurgery, Neurology, Orthopedics, Cardiac Surgery, amongst others.
- The healthcare centre has also played an instrumental role in introducing HIFU technology for prostate cancer treatment in India.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- CT Scan
- Blood Bank
Dr Rajakumar DV :- Mustapha Umar Alkali (Patient) from Nigeria
Dr Mohan Keshavamurthy talk about World Kidney Day
Dr Mohan Keshavamurthy :- Chukwuma (Patient) from Nigeria
Dr Rajakumar BV :- Goniri Muhammad (Patient) from Nigeria
Top Procedures: Glaucoma Surgery Cataract Surgery Laser Eye Surgery (LASIK) Corneal Transplant Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment Rentinal Detachment treatment Astigmatism Correction More..
Top Procedures: Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) Astrocytoma Treatment Anal Cancer Treatment Breast Cancer Treatment Prostate Cancer Treatment Liver Cancer Treatment Cervical Cancer Treatment Stomach Cancer Treatment Oral Cancer Treatment Radiation Therapy Lung Cancer Treatment Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy,IMRT Colon Cancer More..