- Fortis Memorial Research Institute has one of the most profound medical specialist working under for them, which has helped in making them one of the best hospital in India.
- Fortis hospital provides pain management via Robotic Interventional care.
- It is the Only healthcare center in India which is associated with London’s King’s College Hospital.
- FMRI is the first hospital in the country that performed Swap Liver Transplant.
- FMRI a part of Fortis Group which is also known as the Mecca of Healthcare in the Asian Pacific region.
- Heart Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- IVF & Fertility
- Eye Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- GI Surgery - Kidney
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- CT Scan
- Cath Lab
- Neuro? Vascular Biplane Cath Lab
- Blood Bank
- Intensive Care Unit
Dr Vivek Vij's Patient Denise Marliee Stillman from USA
Dr Vivek Vij's: Patient Baner from Iraq
Dr Sanjay Gogoi's: Patient Ali from Iraq
Dr Sanjay Gogoi's: Patient Mohammed Ali Hassan from Somalia
Top Procedures: Bone Marrow Transplant More..
Top Procedures: Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Knee Ligament Surgery (ACL) Arthroscopy More..